At your most balanced, you are:Informed • Responsible • Relaxed • Efficient
You have high standards and do your own research, which is exactly why we respect you.
If after doing your own research, you’d like to introduce CBD into your wellness routine, we recommend starting with a topical.
Topicals are CBD-infused lotions, balms, oils, or salves that are applied to the skin for targeted, fast-acting pain relief.
Below are some of our favorite CBD topicals that have worked well for us
Kiskanu's Skin Rub
- Our most popular product for joint and nerve pain
- Deeply moisturizing
- A subtle scent with lavender, comfrey, and St. John’s Wort
- Thinner and more oily than other topicals, but absorbs quickly and covers a wide surface area
- Massage therapists report that this topical has great “slide” — try it for yourself!
Papa and Barkley's Releaf Balm
- A slightly warming then mildly cooling balm with eucalyptus, tea tree, peppermint, and lavender
- Great for cold & flu season — click here to learn more
- Has a more solid and waxy texture when being applied to the skin
Papa and Barkley's Natural Releaf Drops
- With just MCT oil and hemp, this is the perfect product to add to a lotion you already love or mix with essential oils to make your own product
- Apply directly to the skin for a potent topical option; we like to use on burns and itchy bug bites
- Note: this is a liquid product, and MCT is considered a fast absorbing oil
Shop the Researcher Collection
We've hand-picked these products just for you!