Notice: This event has been canceled due to low enrollment. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience. If you are interested in our Wellness Workshops, please send us a message for more information on upcoming opportunities.
Purpose: Introduce you to the concept of herbal medicine
Best for: Anyone who may have interest in natural approaches to wellness but doesn't know where to start
Level of Education: Entry, no prior knowledge needed
Free childcare available!
- why and how herbs work, including terpene science
- various forms of herbs: fresh, dried, infusion, extraction, essential oils
- the four major methods of consumption: ingestion, topical, mucosal, inhalation
- therapeutic uses of 8 different herbs, including cannabis and an introduction to your endocannabinoid system
- how to make a: tincture, oil infusion, tea, smoking blend
You’ll get to:
learn how to make your own tea bag from a coffee filter and craft two tea blends of your own
learn how to make an herbal smoking blend and create one of your own to take home to try in your new GRAV taster
customize our fresh lavender-infused, hemp oil body & hair butter with your own essential oils
take home printed notes and recipe cards, plus get access to our complete mobile guide