First, thank you so much for your support!
We would not be here without you, our incredible and generous community. We are infinitely grateful for you.
About the Healing Herbs Instagram Course
Goal: Introduce people to the concept of herbal medicine
Target Audience: Anyone who may have interest in natural approaches to wellness but doesn't know where to start
Course level: Entry, no prior knowledge needed
- herb history
- forms of herbs: fresh, dried, infusion, extraction, essential oils
- the four major methods of consumption: edible, topical, tincture, inhalation
- terpenes and therapeutic uses of 8 herbs: lavender, peppermint, rosemary, thyme, mullein, rose, chamomile, cannabis
- how to make a: tincture, oil infusion, smoking blend
- 15+ body care and food recipes, catered to the holiday season
How to Help:
- Save a graphic & caption
- Schedule it into your social media calendar
- Share with followers, friends, and family
Key points to share with your followers, friends & family:
- Course will be held on @hempsleyhealth Instagram Stories on November 29th from 8:00 am - 9:00 pm CST
- Free opportunity to learn the basics of herbal medicine
- You'll come away with over 15 simple recipes — all of which can be made into unique and thoughtful Christmas gifts for your friends and family!
- We'll be giving away a LEVO and full suite of accessories; to enter, follow @hempsleyhealth and @levo_oil and invite at least 3 friends to join by tagging them in the caption of our graphic post (scheduled for Monday, Nov 27)
Text & Graphics
Below is a collection of graphics and example captions to choose from so that you can select something that suits your tastes and comfort level. Images are organized by which platform each graphic is best suited for, and please feel free to revise the example captions or simply copy and paste!
Caption Example 1
Cannabis is a wonderful medicinal herb, but there are also tons of other healing plants that we can use for wellness! Join @hempsleyhealth on Instagram Stories November 29 to learn a little bit of herb history, see a comparison of different forms of herbs and how to use them, learn safety information, get to know the terpenes and uses of 8 useful herbs, learn how to make a tincture, oil infusion, AND smokeable herbal blend, plus snag some body care and food recipes so you can make all your holiday gifts this year! They're also giving away a @levo_oil machine that makes herbal infusions easy peasy — but you can keep that for yourself ;) The class will run from 8:00 am to 9:00 pm CST on the @hempsleyhealth Stories and be up for 24 hours, but anyone who taps through to the very end will get an exclusive download link to keep a PDF of the course to keep forever and always. :) Hope you join me there!!
Caption Example 2
Have you ever wanted to learn more about natural ways to heal yourself but didn't know where to start? @hempsleyhealth is going to be introducing the basics of 8 healing herbs, how to use them, simple recipes to get you started, and even how to make your own tincture, oil infusion, and smokeable herbal blend in their Instagram Story course on November 29th! The class will run from 8:00 am to 9:00 pm CST on the @hempsleyhealth Stories and be up for 24 hours, but anyone who taps through to the very end will get an exclusive password to download and keep a PDF of the course. Hope you join me there!
Caption Example 3
Interested in herbal medicine but not sure where to start? Follow @hempsleyhealth's Healing Herbs course on their Instagram Stories November 29th for an introduction to 8 common and useful herbs, how to use them, and more! Hope you join me there!!