Founder & CEO Kristen Williams will be speaking at KC Stark's 10 Keys to Cannabis Business Success in Kansas City on July 21st about her experience in the cannabis industry. We'd love for you to join us!
About the Event
GOP Leadership invites Kansas City native to return home.
MMJIQ CEO KC Stark, coined by media as the “Steve Jobs of Weed*” will be speaking in Kansas City, MO for one day only, Saturday, July 21st, 2018. *NBC, Fox News, Huffington Post, Westword
Speakers will be offering guidance on the business of cannabis & hemp.
Learn the business, laws, challenges, opportunities, success and failure cycles based on over a decade of experience.
Be prepared for top-tier networking and behind the scenes exclusive inside knowledge. Meet local political leaders, activist, presidents, executive directors and increase your network base 100 x.
KC Stark has been training entrepreneurs, patients, doctors, farmers, legislators, investors and startups on how best to navigate the legal web of regulations and take advantage of market opportunities in the cannabis industry since 2010.
- Event: Cannabis Business Models Seminar - Café | Lunch | Q&A | After Party
- When: Saturday; July 21st, 2018
- 9:30am registration & coffee talk networking
- 10:00am Welcome to Event: Mark Anthony Jones, Host & Jackson County Republican Committee Chairman
- 10:15am State of Legislative Affairs for Cannabis: Senator Jason Holsman, Minority Caucus Chairman
- 10:30am Cannabis Industry Actions: Karin Spinks Chester, Missouri Cannabis Industry Association, President
- 10:45am Special Guest: Kristen Williams Founder, President & CEO at Hempsley
- 11:00am KC NORML: Jamie Kacz, Executive Director KC NORML
- 11:15am Q & A: Lead by host
- 11:30am-12:30pm: lunch break & networking
- 12:30pm Introduction of Keynote: Host
- 12:35pm Mastering the Business of Cannabis: KC Stark, CEO, MMJIQ
- 10-Keys to Canna Business Success
- Direct vs. Ancillary Entry Points
- Commonalities of Cannabis Business Models & Markets
- 3 Keys to Not Failing
- Brand Power & Intellectual Property
- Start Small Grow Tall
- 2:00pm-2:30pm: break & networking with cash bar and restaurant
- Cannabis Business Success Cycles
- Negotiating Cannabis Real Estate
- Cannabis Security & Tracking
- Cannabis Payment Processing & Banking
- How to Start Today
- 4:20pm Q&A
- 5:00pm-6:00pm: Business Networking Mixer with cash bar.
- Space is limited. Pay in advance.
- Only $199 per person
KC Stark welcomes all local MO groups and public to attend event. Must be over 21 with valid ID to attend. ID will be checked prior to entry.