Cannabis is a wonderful medicinal herb, but there are tons of other healing plants that we can use for wellness.
Join us on Instagram Stories November 29 to dive deeper into our Healing Herbs article releasing November 27! We'll be covering a little bit of herb history, comparing the different forms they come in, explaining the main methods of consumption, going over safety information, and diving into 8 of our favorite herbs.
We're partnering with LEVO, a little machine that makes herbal infusions easier than ever before!
LEVO is generously donating one of their machines and an entire spread of accessories for our best giveaway yet. We'll be sharing tons of herbal food and body care recipes that can all be made simply with the LEVO; but if you don't have a LEVO, don't worry! We'll explain how to make the same recipes without a LEVO as well!
The class will be held on Instagram Stories so that participants can follow along at their own pace and convenience, and even screenshot things they find particularly helpful. Plus, everyone who follows along to the very end will receive a unique link and password to download a PDF of the course to keep forever and always!
Purpose: Introduce people to the concept of herbal medicine
Best for: Anyone who may have interest in natural approaches to wellness but doesn't know where to start
Level of Education: Entry, no prior knowledge needed
- herb history
- forms of herbs: fresh, dried, infusion, extraction, essential oils
- the four major methods of consumption: edible, topical, tincture, inhalation
- terpenes and therapeutic uses of 8 herbs: lavender, peppermint, rosemary, thyme, mullein, rose, chamomile, cannabis
- how to make a: tincture, oil infusion, smoking blend
- 15+ body care and food recipes, catered to the holiday season